These quick-reference guides will assist managers or new employees with specific employment-related tasks.
Toolkits For New Hires
- New Employee Toolkit. Information regarding new hire forms, Onboarding, & other valuable resources as you begin employment.
- New Faculty Toolkit. Information for new faculty to have a smooth entry and easy access to all that Notre Dame has to offer.
- New International Appointee Toolkit. Information for new international appointees to have a smooth entry and easy access to all that Notre Dame has to offer.
- New Student Employee Toolkit. Information for new student employees to have a smooth entry into employment at Notre Dame.
Toolkits for Managers and Employees
- Hiring Manager Toolkit. Procedural information to help you hire highly qualified employees in a timely and efficient manner.
- ND Voice Toolkit (PDF). How to review and implement your 2016 ND Voice results.
- Position Management Toolkit. Guidelines for position descriptions, position management, & funding.
- Separation / Transfer Toolkit. Information for managers and employees to manage a separating or transferring employee’s access to University assets, data systems, and more.
- Summer Employment Toolkit. Information to assist managers in hiring summer employees.
- Temporary Employment Toolkit. Human Resources will assist departments in filling temporary employment needs.