|Ten Gray, Human Resources Consultant|
|Positions or experience at Notre Dame:||Ten began working at Notre Dame in July of 2015.|
|Educational Background:||Bachelor degree in business administration.|
|External experience:||HR experience in corporate America with stops at Hilton Hotels and Polaris Labs.|
|Assigned client groups:||Planning, Design & Construction, OPAC, Law School, Graduate School, Innovation Park, CUSE, University Press, TRIO, Academic Services for Student Athletes, University Relations|
|What Ten finds rewarding about working as an HR Consultant:||“I enjoy being a partner with my client groups in trying to facilitate success stories.”|
|Contact:||Email Ten Gray, or call askHR at 574-631-5900|
Back to HR Consultants
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2016?