|Sandra Garcia, Human Resources Consultant|
|Positions or experience at Notre Dame:||Sandra began working at the University as an HRC in June 2015.|
|Educational Background:||Bachelors from University of Notre Dame, class of 2009. Majored in Accountancy and Psychology.|
|External experience:||Worked as a District Manager for ALDI, Inc. from June 2009-June 2015.|
|Assigned client groups:||Auxiliary Operations (Campus Dining, St. Michael’s Laundry, ND Marketplace, Licensing, Cedar Grove Cemetary, Irish1Card, Bookstore).|
|What Sandra finds rewarding about working as an HR Consultant:||“The most rewarding aspect of my role is the ability to build lasting partnerships with people at all levels of the University. These partnerships unleash paramount levels of teamwork and accountability in fulfilling Our Lady’s mission.”|
|Contact:||Email Sandra Garcia, or call askHR at 574-631-5900|
Back to HR Consultants
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?