Mark Kocovski, Director
|Mark Kocovski, Director, HR Consulting|
|Positions or experience at Notre Dame:||Various roles with HR, including Sr. Human Resources Consultant|
|Educational Background:||Undergraduate from Notre Dame, Graduate of the ACE (Alliance for Catholic Education) program, Law School DePaul University|
|Assigned client groups:||Provost’s Office, Office of the President, Office of the Executive Vice President, Office of Human Resources|
|What Mark finds rewarding about working as an HR Consultant:||“Every day it is a pleasure to be with people who give so freely of their God given talents to continue to enhance the extraordinary place that is the University of Notre Dame. As amazing individuals and teams come together here for the betterment of the world, it is my hope that I can contribute in a meaningful way to foster a fruitful environment in which they work. No matter the circumstances or events, I am always confident that we come together around a decision that flows from our minds and through our hearts. These are just a few of the many reasons why being both an HRC and employee of the University are quite rewarding.”|
|Contact:||Email Mark Kocovski, or call askHR at 574-631-5900|
Back to HR Consultants
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2016?