|Laura Picking, HR Consultant|
|Positions or experience at Notre Dame:||Hired as HR Consultant in 2012|
|Educational Background:||BA in Business Administration from Bethel College; MA in Human Resources Management from Webster University; Professional in Human Resources (PHR) Certification.|
|External experience:||Laura has 7 years of prior experience in HR, most recently as an HR Manager within the Insurance Industry. She was responsible for directing and coordinating human resources functions and activities such as employment, payroll and compensation, benefits, training and development, and employee relations.|
|Assigned client groups:||Registrar, Snite Museum, Architecture, Student Affairs, Center for Social Concerns, ND International|
|What Laura finds rewarding about working as an HR Consultant:||“I enjoy the variety and depth of my work as well as the opportunity to build lasting relationships with employees across campus. It’s the ability to provide guidance and support that enhance our programs and our most valuable asset, our people, which make this position both challenging and rewarding. Moreover, I appreciate working with others who are passionate about the University and who succeed in making it a highly efficient and enjoyable atmosphere.”|
|Contact:||Email Laura Picking, or call askHR at 574-631-5900|
Back to HR Consultants
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?