|Kim Patton, HR Consultant|
|Positions or experience at Notre Dame:||Kim began working for the University of Notre Dame in 2004 in the Mendoza College of Business. Most recently, Kim was with the Office for Postdoctoral Scholars.|
|Educational Background:||BS in Business from Indiana University, MS in Education Administration from Purdue University|
|External experience:||Kim has 25 years of experience in higher education and has worked at Purdue University and Saint Mary’s College.|
|Assigned client groups:||First Year of Studies, College of Arts & Letters, Audit & Advisory Services, College of Science, DeBartolo Performing Arts Center, Office of General Counsel, Institute for Church Life, and ND Research.|
|Contact:||Email Kim Patton, or call askHR at 574-631-5900|
Back to HR Consultants
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?