|Jessica Schuman, HR Consultant|
|Positions or experience at Notre Dame:||Jessie began working for the University of Notre Dame in 2007 and worked in Residential Life in the Division of Student Affairs before transitioning to Human Resources in December 2016.|
|Educational Background:||Jessie received her Bachelor of Science in Psychology from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point and a Master of Education in Higher Education Administration from North Carolina State University.|
|External experience:||Jessie has worked in higher education since 1998. She has been at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, TX and Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wi prior to coming to the University of Notre Dame.|
|Assigned client groups:||College of Engineering, Hesburgh Libraries, Mendoza College of Business, Office of Strategic Planning and Institutional Research|
|Contact:||Email Jessica Schuman, or call askHR at 574-631-5900|
Back to HR Consultants
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?