|Jeremy Kinsler, Human Resources Consultant|
|Positions or experience at Notre Dame:||Jeremy began working for the University in 2009 in University Catering. In 2011, Jeremy joined the Office of Human Resources where he has held various roles, including Manager – HR Services.|
|Educational Background:||Jeremy received his Bachelor’s degree from Purdue University.|
|Assigned client groups:||Hesburgh Libraries, Finance, Investment, OSPIR, Mendoza College of Business, and Campus Safety.|
|Contact:||Email Jeremy Kinsler, or call askHR at 574-631-5900|
Back to HR Consultants
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2016?