|Diana Placzkowski, HR Consultant|
|Positions or experience at Notre Dame:||Diana began working at Notre Dame in 2006 as a Research Project Coordinator for the Adult Development and Aging Lab in the Department of Psychology. She received a Presidential Leadership award for servant leadership in 2014.|
|Educational Background:||Diana holds a Bachelor degree in Music from Florida Southern College and a M.S.Ed. in Organizational Leadership from Indiana University South Bend.|
|External experience:||Prior to moving to South Bend, Diana worked in Hospitality at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront Hotel.|
|Assigned client groups:||Morris Inn|
|Contact:||Email Diana Placzkowski, or call askHR at 574-631-5900|
Back to HR Consultants
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?