|Bernard Akatu, HR Consultant|
|Positions or experience at Notre Dame:||Human Resources Consultant, 2013|
|Educational Background:||B.B.A, Management Information Systems, University of Notre Dame- Mendoza College of Business; J.D., Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law.|
|External experience:||Having served as an attorney in the Washington D.C. area for several years, Bernard has extensive experience in building relationships with clients and assisting in the investigation and resolution of disputes.|
|Assigned client groups:||Athletics, University Relations|
|What Bernard finds rewarding about working as an HR Consultant:||“Notre Dame is a special place and the people that work here are some of the University’s greatest assets. I consider it to be a privilege to work with the University’s leadership and employees to cultivate a culture of high performing individuals and teams in support of the University’s mission and values.”|
|Contact:||Email Bernard Akatu, or call askHR at 574-631-5900|
Back to HR Consultants
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2016?