Last Updated 04/03
Applies to Faculty and Staff
The University is a covered employer under the Indiana Department of Employment and Training Unemployment Compensation Insurance Program. The University reimburses the State for actual benefits paid to employees and former employees.
All requests for information regarding Unemployment Compensation should be directed to the Office of Human Resources which is responsible for the administrative aspects of claims filed by former employees.
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?