Travel / Accident Insurance
Last Updated 06/12
Applies to Faculty, Exempt and Non-Exempt Staff
The University provides $500,000 of insurance coverage for active, regular full and part-time (at least 1,000 hours annually) faculty, exempt and non-exempt staff in the event of accidental death, or up to $500,000 for dismemberment resulting from injuries sustained while traveling on University business. Spouses are eligible for $100,000 of coverage in the event of accidental death or up to $100,000 for dismemberment resulting from injuries sustained if traveling with the employee on University business.
Additional details are available through Risk Management and Safety at http://riskmanagement.nd.edu/insurance/travel-accident-insurance/. Click here for a PDF summary.
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?