Solicitations and Canvassing
Last Updated 12/02
Applies to Administrators, Faculty, & Staff
In an effort to protect our employees, students, and visitors from unnecessary interruptions, the University prohibits the distribution of literature in work areas. The University also prohibits solicitation and distribution of literature during employees’ working time. Further, solicitation or distribution of any kind by non-employees on University premises is prohibited at all times.
However, the University recognizes the value of charitable organizations and encourages employees to be active participants in organizations that support or contribute to the mission of the University. Indeed, Notre Dame actively supports fund raising campaigns for the United Way and the Third World Relief fund. As a result, the annual University-sponsored United Way and Third World Relief Fund drives are the only exceptions to this policy.
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?