Last Updated 12/02
Applies to Administrators, Faculty, & Staff
The Notre Dame Security/Police Department provides a full range of services to the campus community and is a fully authorized police agency by the State of Indiana. The department employs both sworn police officers and non-sworn security officers who patrol campus and respond to emergencies.
Any emergency, crime or suspicious activity should be reported to the Security/Police Department, which is fully operational 24 hours a day. Direct call stations are strategically placed around campus to assist individuals in contacting Security during emergencies. The campus emergency number ( 911 ) is answered 24 hours per day.
Lost and Found
The University maintains a Lost and Found Office in the Security Department. Questions regarding Lost and Found items may be addressed by calling (574) 631-5036 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All members of the University community must register their motor vehicles with the Security/Police Parking Services Department annually if they plan to drive or park on University property. Hangtags/decals are issued for designated authorized parking areas. Employees are also provided a map and a brochure outlining traffic regulations.
Additional information about the variety of services offered by the Security /Police Department is located at: http://ndsp.nd.edu
Office of Human Resources
100 Grace Hall, Notre Dame, Indiana 46556
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?