Release of Information on Current/Former Employees
Last Updated 01/03
Applies to Administrators, Staff
The responsibility to respond to inquiries about former or current employees from third parties such as credit and prospective employment references rests with the Office of Human Resources. Responses to general requests will include dates of employment, positions held, and confirmation of salary amount as provided by the requestor. Release of more specific information may be provided at the sole discretion of the University and upon receipt of a detailed written release signed by the employee. All requests for information on former or current employees should be referred to the Office of Human Resources.
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2016?