Last Updated 01/03
Applies to Administrators and Staff
Each employee represents the University when interacting with students, visitors, and other employees. The University expects employees to report to work clean, neat, and dressed appropriately for their job.
Departments may establish additional appearance standards based on operational needs and should communicate these standards to employees. Factors to consider may include the work location, the physical requirements of the job, and health/safety practices. Departments that require uniforms should explain the uniform policy to employees during department orientation.
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2016?