Professional Development & Learning
Last Updated 01/03
Applies to Administrators and Staff
The University supports employees in their efforts to grow both professionally and personally. Departments are encouraged to approve employee requests to participate in development programs offered by the University whenever possible. Participation can result in the development or enhancement of skills necessary for success in present or future positions.
Professional development and learning programs are offered throughout the year and at various times of the day. Employee development planning is designed to be a collaborative effort between an employee and supervisor.
Professional Development and Learning Opportunities
The Office of Human Resources offers a wide variety of developmental programs and staff career services through the Learning & Organizational Development group. Course offerings, educational programs, and registration information can be found on the Learning and Education page.
Departmental Training – Custom Programs
The Learning & OD staff design and facilitate training to meet specific needs and learning objectives of campus departments. This may involve a wide range of strategies including team-building, change management, work style assessments, department mission statement and goal development, and customized program design to assist departments in achieving success. For more information on learning programs and employee educational opportunities, visit the Learning and Education page..
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?