Positive Work Environment
Last Updated 12/02
Applies to Administrators, Faculty, Staff
The University is committed to the fair and equitable treatment of all employees, as demonstrated by the University’s Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy.
To foster a working environment that is fair, humane, and respectful, the University has established the following standards.
The University commits to:
- Employing individuals on the basis of operational needs and qualifications, as well as offering promotional opportunities, compensation, and benefits with the assurance of equal opportunity and fair treatment regardless of race, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Offering work conditions, wages, and benefits that are competitive with those offered by comparable employers.
- Complying with all applicable laws.
- Encouraging open and direct dialogue between employees and supervisors to foster an environment of cooperation in the resolution of employee concerns.
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?