Last Updated 03/13
Applies to Faculty and Staff
The University uses several different pay periods for the various categories of employees as follows:
Payments are deposited on the last day of each month.
Applies to: Faculty
Payments are deposited on the 15th and last day of each month.
Applies to: Exempt and Non-Exempt Salaried Staff
Payments are deposited every other Friday.
Applies to: Non-Exempt Hourly Staff
In the event a regularly scheduled payday falls on a weekend (Monthly or Semi-monthly) or holiday, checks are issued on the last work day before the regularly scheduled payday.
Additional information on various University pay cycles may be obtained from Payroll Services at 631-7575 or by visiting the Payroll website.
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2016?