Licenses and Certifications
Last Updated 01/03
Applies to Administrators and Staff
Licenses or certifications are required to fulfill the job requirements of certain positions (e.g., RN, LPN, Commercial Driver’s License, Certified Pool/Spa Operator, etc.). The hiring department should request a copy of the document(s) upon initial employment and submit it to the Office of Human Resources for inclusion in the employee’s personnel file. The employee and the hiring department should ensure that any requirements to maintain the current license or certification are fulfilled and that updated documents are supplied to the Office of Human Resources for the employee’s personnel file.
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?