The University of Notre Dame shall use respectful and gender-inclusive language in its official proclamations and documents and calls upon members of the University community to adopt such usage in the conduct of their work and their social life both within and outside the Notre Dame community.
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?