Last Updated 06/03
Applies to Administrators, Faculty, and Staff
The University honors all wage assignments and garnishments and will not set aside or disregard a valid demand that requires withholding a portion of an employee’s wages.
When the University receives notice of a wage garnishment, the employee will be notified and given a copy of the notice. All deduction amounts are calculated by Payroll Services according to state and federal guidelines.
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?