Firearms and Other Weapons
Last Updated 01/03
Applies to Administrators, Faculty, Staff, and Students
Firearms, explosives, flammable substances and other weapons of any kind are not allowed on University property. This includes, but is not limited to rifles, shotguns, pistols, BB guns, pellet guns, bows and arrows, stun guns, knives, and martial arts weapons.
Possession of any firearm or other weapon on University property, including in an employee’s automobile, is cause for corrective action up to and including termination.
Employees who are required to carry a weapon as part of their job with the University are exempted from this policy.
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2016?