Employment of Relatives
Last Updated 01/03
Applies to Administrators, Staff, and Students
The University welcomes the applications of employee relatives and will consider them based on qualifications for openings not under the direct or indirect supervision of a relative.
For the purposes of this provision, a “relative” is defined as a spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, grandchild, uncle, aunt, cousin, niece or nephew of the employee or of the employee’s spouse. Relatives also include “step” relationships such as stepchild and stepparent.
Due to operational needs, departments may implement more restrictive policies regarding the employment of relatives.
The University also has a policy on Consensual Relationships that addresses romantic and/or sexual relationships between employees.
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2016?