Last Updated 01/03
Applies to Administrators and Staff
The University values the diverse contributions made by staff to its continued success as an institution of higher education and strives to recognize administrators and staff for their many contributions exemplifying the values of the University.
Reward and Recognition programs create a positive work environment, improve employee morale and motivate high performance.
At the University of Notre Dame, our philosophy regarding Rewards and Recognition programs is to create a culture of appreciation and celebration.
University Recognition Programs
Our programs are currently being redesigned to:
- Align with the Core Values and organizational goals
- Present a memorable and meaningful experience for the recipient
- Provide consistent guidelines across the organization
- Attract, develop, empower and retain individuals
- Integrate with our performance culture
Supervisors are encouraged to recognize employees for their achievements whether through day-to-day positive feedback or through more formalized means of recognition for a ‘job-well-done,’ as well as through the annual Performance Review process. HR Business Partners are available in the Office of Human Resources to assist supervisors in exploring methods of recognizing and rewarding employees.
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2016?