State and Federal Notices and Employment Posters
Federal Notices, Federal Posters, State Posters
- HIPAA Forms (Medical and Prescription Drug Information Only)
- ND Group Benefits Plan Request for an Accounting of Disclosures
- ND Group Benefits Plan Request for Amendment to Health Information
- ND Group Benefits Plan Authorization for Use and Disclosure of Protected Health Information
- ND Group Benefits Plan Complaint Concerning Privacy Policies and Procedures
- ND Group Benefits Plan Request for Confidential Communications
- ND Group Benefits Plan Request to Inspect and Copy Health Information
- ND Group Benefits Plan Request for Use and Disclosure Restrictions
- Prescription Drug Coverage and Medicare Creditable Coverage Disclosure Notice
- Special Enrollment Notice
- Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act Enrollment Notice
- 2015 Summary Annual Report for Certain Health and Welfare Benefit Plans
- 2015 Summary Annual Report for the University of Notre Dame 403(b) Retirement Plan
- 403(b) Universal Availability Notice
- Employee’s Pension Plan Form 5500 Schedule SB for plan year ending June 30, 2015 (PDF)
- Fair Labor Standards Act – Minimum Wage
- Family Medical Leave Act – FMLA
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEOC
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act – EPPA
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act – USERRA
- OSC Employee Rights Poster – English
- OSC Employee Rights Poster – Spanish
- We Participate in E-Verify – English
- We Participate in E-Verify – Spanish
- Employee Rights
- Unemployment Insurance Poster (English)
- Unemployment Insurance Poster (Spanish)
- Teen Worker Hour Restrictions Poster
- Workers Compensation Poster (English)
- Workers Compensation Poster (Spanish)
- IOSHA Safety and Health Protection Poster (English)
- IOSHA Safety and Health Protection Poster (Spanish)
The University of Notre Dame Office of Human Resources signed the Employer Support of Guard and Reserves Statement of Support and has been named a 5 Star Employer.
Employer Support of Guard and Reserves – ESGR – www.esgr.org is a Department of Defense organization that focuses on developing cooperation between the National Guard and Reserves, members of the Guard and Reserves, and civilian employers. The organization developed the Statement of Support as a means for employers to commit their support to employee members of the Guard and Reserve. Please visit the State of Indiana ESGR website for more information at http://www.inesgr.org/.
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2016?