Faculty & Staff Resources
Many of the forms listed can be filled out online. After filling out the form, please print it, sign it, and send it to the Office of Human Resources, 200 Grace Hall. All forms are in Adobe Acrobat. Should you need assistance, please contact the OIT Help Desk.
The Human Resource Policy Manual is the official source of policies and procedures for administrators and staff relating to their employment relationship with the University.
These resources provide guidelines, forms, & detailed instructions for performing a variety of employment-related tasks.
Answers to many of your Frequently Asked Questions regarding Benefits, Compensation, Career Development, Work/Life Balance, etc.
The Human Resources Consultants help managers, work groups, individuals and departments identify the causes of organizational problems and work to develop solutions based on the group’s input and needs.
The Work Number service is used when you apply for a loan, need a reference check, lease an apartment or any other instance where proof of employment or income is needed. You benefit from verifiers having 24/7 access to your information, allowing you to make life decisions at your own pace.
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?