Open Enrollment begins Oct. 18 through Nov. 4
Benefit-eligible faculty and staff: open enrollment is your opportunity to make changes to your medical, dental, vision, and other benefits for the 2017 calendar year. Enrollment is available October 18 through November 4, 2016. Read more about open enrollment at hr.nd.edu/benefits…Read More
Designed to be participatory and highly interactive, this Discussion Series presents an opportunity for all Notre Dame staff to share experiences, learn from each other, and ultimately grow to make the University a more diverse and inclusive place where everyone can do their very best work.
November 10, 2016
Microaggressions: What are they, and is there a cure?
Experts will define and discuss examples of microaggressions and how to minimize them while making all staff feel valued and welcome. Small-group, facilitated discussions to follow.
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
South Dining Hall Oak Room (upstairs)
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2016?