Designed to be participatory and highly interactive, this Discussion Series presents an opportunity for all Notre Dame staff to share experiences, learn from each other, and ultimately grow to make the University a more diverse and inclusive place where everyone can do their very best work.
Thursday, Oct. 6, 2016
Civil Dialogue: How to more easily have difficult conversations
Panelists will discuss our current state of political rhetoric and dialogues around difficult and polarizing topics. Small-group, facilitated discussions to follow.
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
South Dining Hall Oak Room (upstairs)
Free health screenings for benefit-eligible faculty, staff, and enrolled spouses begin August 10. Get a confidential health screening and be better informed about your health. Learn where you stand on such indicators as blood pressure, cholesterol, body mass index, and more.
Benefit-eligible faculty and staff who complete a screening by Nov. 4 will receive an automatic $180 credit. Faculty/staff whose eligible spouse completes a screening by Nov. 4 will receive an additional $96 credit.Read More
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2016?