Explore Wellness and Work/Life Programs
The University is committed to the health and wellness of its faculty, staff and their families, and offers a number of programs to help you be your best.
- Health Screenings and Health Risk Questionnaire. How well are you? These health and wellness assessments, offered annually each fall, will give you a confidential snapshot of your health and wellness, help you identify issues, and connect you with resources to address them.
- Wellness Coaching (PDF). A wellness coach is a certified coaching professional who specializes in helping you break habits and make better choices. Free to benefit-eligible faculty and staff.
- Weight Watchers. Full-time, benefit-eligible faculty, staff, and their spouses are eligible to join with a Notre Dame discount.
- RecSports. Explore our facilities and programs — including fitness classes especially for faculty and staff.
- Other Work/Life programs
Visit the Notre Dame Wellness Center
Opened in July 2012, the Notre Dame Wellness Center is a full-service, on-campus primary care and wellness facility. The Wellness Center’s staff includes a full-time physician, nurse practitioner, physical therapist, registered nurses, full-time pharmacist, and wellness coach. Services are available to all benefit-eligible faculty, staff, and their eligible dependents.
With a co-pay of just $15/visit for participants in a University medical plan, the Wellness Center is a great choice for most primary care needs such as family medicine, internal medicine, urgent care, pediatric care, physical therapy, pharmacy services, laboratory services, and chronic condition management.
The Notre Dame Wellness Center is operated by Take Care Health Systems (a Walgreens company), which assures patient privacy.
- More about the Notre Dame Wellness Center
- Log in to the Wellness Center Patient Portal at wellnesscenter.nd.edu (account setup required – consult the Portal New User’s Guide (PDF) for help).
Review other University policies
A complete list of the University’s policies can be found at http://policy.nd.edu/. For answers to frequently asked questions, please refer to the Policy FAQs page. If you have additional questions, contact the University Policy Specialist at email@example.com, or telephone (574) 631-6411.
Other Important and Useful Information
- Office of the Provost
- Office of Human Resources
- Food Services
- Campus Map
- Dual Career Assistance Program (Regular/Visiting Faculty)