Student Financial Strategies
Market Reference Ranges
Includes jobs responsible for enrollment management and affordability policies, develops pricing strategies and serves as a consultant for the annual budget and planning process; assists in the administration of the University�s undergraduate scholarship endowment, student aid program, student accounts, student employment program, and public relations matters.
Non-Exempt Individual Contributor (NIC)
- NIC1 Assistant
- NIC2 Coordinator
- NIC3 Technician
Exempt Individual Contributor (EIC)
- EIC1 Associate
- EIC2 Professional
- EIC3 Specialist
- $94,572 - $189,145
$45.47 - $90.94
- M1 Supervisor
- M2 Manager
- M3 Director
- M4 Associate VP
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?