Digital Library Services
Market Reference Ranges
Includes jobs responsible for working in or developing the digital library, including images, audio, books, and archival search aids. Duties may include working with or developing applications that create, store, retrieve and archive digital resources.
Non-Exempt Individual Contributor (NIC)
- NIC1 Assistant
- NIC2 Coordinator
- NIC3 Technician
Exempt Individual Contributor (EIC)
- EIC1 Associate
- EIC2 Professional
- $49,132 - $98,265
$23.61 - $47.25
- EIC3 Specialist
- M1 Supervisor
- M2 Manager
- $66,589 - $133,178
$32.02 - $64.03
- M3 Director
- M4 Associate VP
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2016?