Market Reference Ranges
Includes jobs involved in managing documentation of the University’s contracts, policies, etc. Serve as resource for campus departments and administrators regarding the content of policies and procedures, and the processes for maintaining appropriate documentation. Set expectations across campus for proper tracking and entry of pertinent information. Develop and prepare reports for attorneys or business units. Develop indexing convention for application or database.
Non-Exempt Individual Contributor (NIC)
- NIC1 Assistant
- NIC2 Coordinator
- NIC3 Technician
Exempt Individual Contributor (EIC)
- EIC1 Associate
- EIC2 Professional
- $54,045 - $108,090
$25.98 - $51.97
- EIC3 Specialist
- M1 Supervisor
- M2 Manager
- M3 Director
- M4 Associate VP
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?