Market Reference Ranges
Includes jobs responsible for providing litigation support, record requests and other legal tasks as assigned. Typical activities include preparing and sending litigation holds, facilitating investigations and gathering documentation. May perform paralegal work such as research and legal data collection.
Non-Exempt Individual Contributor (NIC)
- NIC1 Assistant
- NIC2 Coordinator
- NIC3 Technician
Exempt Individual Contributor (EIC)
- EIC1 Associate
- EIC2 Professional
- $54,045 - $108,090
$25.98 - $51.97
- EIC3 Specialist
- M1 Supervisor
- M2 Manager
- M3 Director
- M4 Associate VP
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?