Market Reference Ranges
Includes jobs responsible for developing and maintaining lock systems and sub-systems for the university. Typical activities include equipment inventory maintenance, responding to service calls, and assisting in the installation or repair of the more complex lock or security systems.
Non-Exempt Individual Contributor (NIC)
- NIC1 Assistant
- NIC2 Coordinator
- NIC3 Technician
- $31,117 - $62,234
$14.96 - $29.92
Exempt Individual Contributor (EIC)
- EIC1 Associate
- EIC2 Professional
- EIC3 Specialist
- M1 Supervisor
- $45,559 - $91,119
$21.90 - $43.81
- M2 Manager
- M3 Director
- M4 Associate VP
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?