Market Reference Ranges
Includes jobs involved in specialized troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of grounds equipment. Evaluates condition and safety of equipment including OSHA requirements. May also include selection of new equipment, welding, reading of blueprints and maintaining proper inventory and maintenance logs.
Non-Exempt Individual Contributor (NIC)
- NIC1 Assistant
- NIC2 Coordinator
- $25,213 - $50,425
$12.12 - $24.25
- NIC3 Technician
Exempt Individual Contributor (EIC)
- EIC1 Associate
- EIC2 Professional
- EIC3 Specialist
- M1 Supervisor
- M2 Manager
- M3 Director
- M4 Associate VP
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2016?