Market Reference Ranges
Includes jobs that identify, cultivate and solicit principal gifts from individuals and personal foundations for general university purposes or designated for a specific non-medical school or institute. Engages with faculty, university officers and staff, volunteers, alumni, friends and foundation representatives during the course of fundraising efforts. Works with the university’s VP for University Relations, other senior university leaders (e.g., the President, deans, senior volunteers) and other senior development officers to successfully implement the Principal Gifts program of the university.
Non-Exempt Individual Contributor (NIC)
- NIC1 Assistant
- NIC2 Coordinator
- NIC3 Technician
Exempt Individual Contributor (EIC)
- EIC1 Associate
- EIC2 Professional
- EIC3 Specialist
- $116,306 - $232,611
$55.91 - $111.83
- M1 Supervisor
- M2 Manager
- M3 Director
- M4 Associate VP
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?