Market Reference Ranges
Includes jobs responsible for the planning, developing, design and marketing of a product or product line. Compiles reports on revenue and profitability. Conducts comparative analysis and provides strategic planning of product direction and features. Also responsible for research/trend analysis and market segmentation.
Non-Exempt Individual Contributor (NIC)
- NIC1 Assistant
- NIC2 Coordinator
- NIC3 Technician
Exempt Individual Contributor (EIC)
- EIC1 Associate
- EIC2 Professional
- EIC3 Specialist
- $59,990 - $119,981
$28.84 - $57.68
- M1 Supervisor
- M2 Manager
- M3 Director
- $92,718 - $185,436
$44.58 - $89.15
- M4 Associate VP
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2016?