Market Reference Ranges
Includes positions responsible for the operation of an engineering facility. Typical activities include ensuring the safety of equipment, scheduling of experiments within the facility, developing and writing manuals and protocols and managing repair and maintenance of equipment.
Non-Exempt Individual Contributor (NIC)
- NIC1 Assistant
- NIC2 Coordinator
- NIC3 Technician
Exempt Individual Contributor (EIC)
- EIC1 Associate
- EIC2 Professional
- EIC3 Specialist
- $66,589 - $133,178
$32.02 - $64.03
- M1 Supervisor
- M2 Manager
- $73,914 - $147,829
$35.54 - $71.07
- M3 Director
- M4 Associate VP
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2016?