Market Reference Ranges
Includes jobs responsible for cutting, trimming, tying, boning and grinding meat often through the use of butcher’s cutlery or power equipment. May also estimate requirements and requisition or order meat supply. May receive, inspect, and store meat upon delivery. May record quantity of meat received and issued to cooks. May clean fowl and fish.
Non-Exempt Individual Contributor (NIC)
- NIC1 Assistant
- NIC2 Coordinator
- $20,837 - $41,674
$10.02 - $20.04
- NIC3 Technician
Exempt Individual Contributor (EIC)
- EIC1 Associate
- EIC2 Professional
- EIC3 Specialist
- M1 Supervisor
- M2 Manager
- M3 Director
- M4 Associate VP
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?