Market Reference Ranges
Includes jobs specifically related to the organization of the coaching staff, administrators, and support staff on the daily operations of the football program. Duties may include scheduling, coordinating travel, budgeting, acting as liaison, organizing football camps and coaches clinics. Other duties may include recruiting activities and strategies, management of visitors, and compliance. Responsibilities ensure the effective and efficient operation of all aspects of the football program.
Non-Exempt Individual Contributor (NIC)
- NIC1 Assistant
- NIC2 Coordinator
- NIC3 Technician
Exempt Individual Contributor (EIC)
- EIC1 Associate
- EIC2 Professional
- $54,045 - $108,090
$25.98 - $51.97
- EIC3 Specialist
- M1 Supervisor
- $66,589 - $133,178
$32.02 - $64.03
- M2 Manager
- M3 Director
- M4 Associate VP
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2016?