Market Reference Ranges
Includes jobs involved in the planning and implementation of all study abroad programs. Typical activities include providing advisory, referral, and information services to students, parents, and others interested in work, travel, or volunteer opportunities abroad. Provides, organizes, and implements materials and forums regarding overseas study opportunities and sources of financial aid; assists students in complying with registration and academic credit transfer requirements.
Non-Exempt Individual Contributor (NIC)
- NIC1 Assistant
- NIC2 Coordinator
- NIC3 Technician
Exempt Individual Contributor (EIC)
- EIC1 Associate
- EIC2 Professional
- $36,914 - $73,828
$17.75 - $35.50
- EIC3 Specialist
- M1 Supervisor
- M2 Manager
- M3 Director
- M4 Associate VP
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2016?