Market Reference Ranges
Includes job that promote the adoption of Notre Dame technologies by supporting commercialization efforts. Typical activities include performing technology assessments, market evaluations and patent-ability analysis.
Non-Exempt Individual Contributor (NIC)
- NIC1 Assistant
- NIC2 Coordinator
- NIC3 Technician
Exempt Individual Contributor (EIC)
- EIC1 Associate
- EIC2 Professional
- $66,589 - $133,178
$32.02 - $64.03
- EIC3 Specialist
- $73,914 - $147,829
$35.54 - $71.07
- M1 Supervisor
- M2 Manager
- M3 Director
- M4 Associate VP
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?