Summary and Checklist
Page under construction – coming late Nov. 2016
In Stage 2: Decide you are choosing and committing to the career areas you want to focus on, and setting the S.M.A.R.T. goals you should have before you move on to the next stage.
What’s Next? In Stage 3: Do, you will take action by designing strategic personal marketing materials such as resumes or cover letters, and participating in a variety of activities that will help you prepare for interviews and networking.
- Consider your transferable, adaptive, and job-related skills
- Complete Ex. 2.1, Identifying My Career Interests
- Choose your career areas of focus
- Draft S.M.A.R.T. career goals and commit them to writing
- Complete Ex. 2.2, Career Action Plan
Need more in depth assistance? Sign up for the Managing My Career: Deciding & Setting Career Goals workshop.
Continue: Stage 3: DO