These materials have been created to help you choose the appropriate Medical network or plan for your needs, as well as provide information on Dental, Vision, Prescription, and other Notre Dame benefits and wellness programs.
Benefits Decision Guide
This booklet is your in-depth guide to Notre Dame’s benefits programs, including medical, vision, dental, and life insurance options. The Decision Guide also explains the many other health and wellness programs at the University.
These Summaries are provided in accordance with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, which mandates their content and format.
Includes Summaries of Benefits and Coverage for Notre Dame’s CHA/Select HMO Plan, Notre Dame’s PPO Plan, HDHP, Notre Dame’s Indemnity Plan, and a Glossary of common health coverage and medical terms for you to better understand your health coverage and determine the best options for you and your family.
Included in each Summary of Benefits and Coverage are policy comparison tools known as “Coverage Examples.” These examples will illustrate what proportion of expenses each plan would cover for three common, yet hypothetical, benefit scenarios: having a baby, treating breast cancer and managing diabetes.
Links to additional information referenced in the Guidebooks.
- Dependent Verification: Information on the documents required to establish your dependents’ eligibility for benefits.
For more information on Open Enrollment, call askHR at (574) 631-5900.
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2016?