LifeSuite from Securian
Faculty and staff insured under our group life insurance program through Securian (Base $25,000 Term Life) have access to Travel Assistance and Legacy Planning resources at no cost. Your spouse and children up to age 26 also have access to the services, even if they are not insured under our group life insurance program.
No action is required to enroll. We encourage you to visit the web sites to become familiar with the services, and use them if and when you need them.
Travel assistance is available 24/7/365 for personal or business travel when 100 miles or more from home.
- Medical professional locator services
- Assistance replacing lost or stolen luggage, medication, or other critical items
- Medical or security evacuation
- Medically necessary repatriation
- Repatriation of mortal remains
In U.S./Canada: 1-855-516-5433
In all other locations: +1 617-426-6603
Legacy Planning offers access to a variety of information and resources to work through end-of-life issues:
- End-of-life planning
- Final arrangements
- Important directives
- Express Assignment™ for expedited funeral home assignments
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?