How to File an FSA Claim
Meritain Health administers both the Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts. Meritain processes claims and reimbursement checks weekly. Claim forms and supporting documentation received by the close of business on Tuesday will be processed and paid the following week via check or direct deposit. Claim forms and associated documentation can be submitted to Meritain via fax at 1-888-837-3725 or mail at P.O. Box 30111, Lansing, MI 48909. To speak with an Meritain Customer Service Center representative, please call 1-866-448-1696. If you are currently enrolled in any of the Meritain Health medical plans, you may access both your medical and flexible spending account information through www.mymeritain.com. Employees, spouses, and dependents ages 18 and over, may create a username and password for access to the website. You will need your Meritain Health ID card in order to validate your identity when creating your username. Employees enrolled in both a medical plan and flexible spending account program need to use www.mymeritain.com instead of the direct flexible spending account website. If your www.mymeritain.com account is locked and you need assistance please contact our Flexible Spending Account Customer Service team at 800-748-0003, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not enrolled in a Meritain Health medical plan, and only participate in Flexible Spending Account program you will continue to utilize the direct website www.online-enrollment.com/naa. The first time that you register you will be asked to create a new user name and password of your choice. Enter your 9 digit SSN in the user ID field. Enter your 4 digit FSA PIN assigned number in the PIN field. Our Customer Service Representatives are available to assist you with questions or concerns regarding the website, or access to your Flexible Spending Account. Please feel free to contact us at 800-748-0003, or via email at email@example.com.
Direct Deposit: Reimbursements are paid faster by electing direct deposit. To begin direct deposit, please complete a Direct Deposit Authorization Form, attach a voided check, and return both to Meritain .Orthodontic Claims Checklist: Before submitting your orthodontic claim for reimbursement, be sure that you have submitted all of the proper information as listed below:
- A detailed copy of the orthodontic contract (description of the fees for initial placement of the braces, x-rays, extractions, and the monthly adjustment fees).
- A copy of the itemized bill from the orthodontist.
- Submit a copy of your Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from your dental insurance company outlining what the insurance has paid.
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?