Benefits Enrollment and Qualifying Events
- Enrollment information for benefit-eligible:
- Qualifying Events: Have you experienced a Marriage, Birth of Child, Adoption, Loss of Coverage, or other event requiring enrollment or changes to your University Benefits? More information on Qualifying Events.
- Verifying dependents: When enrolling a spouse or child (or changing a spouse or child’s enrollment) in University Benefits, documentation demonstrating the current spousal or child relationship is required. Please review the Dependent Verification page for more information about acceptable verification documents.
Medical, Dental, Vision
- 2016 Medical/Prescription Drug/Vision/Dental Plan Summary (PDF)
- Benefit Program Contacts and Provider Directories
- Information Sheet (PDF)
- 24 × 7 Nurse Line (PDF)
- Monthly Member Statement (PDF)
- Visit MyMeritain to view your claims status and history, search for in-network doctors and facilities, and view your eligibility and coverage information.
Cigna Global Benefits Health Plan
(For international travel on University business for one semester or longer)
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Critical Illness Insurance
Life Insurance Programs
- Life Insurance Details
- Dependent Life Insurance Details
- LifeSuite from Minnesota Life (Travel Assistance and Legacy Planning)
- Travel/Accident Insurance Details