Auto & Homeowners Discount Program
Liberty Mutual News
Named “Highest in Customer Satisfaction with the Auto Insurance Purchase Experience. Tied in 2016.”* by J.D. Power. View flyer here (PDF).
Car Maintenance New Years Resolutions. Not sure where to start with your car maintenance checklist for the New Year? Here are some of the best commitments you can make to keep your car, truck, or SUV running smoothly. And who knows, you may even save a few dollars in the process.
Call your Representative, Sandy Hopkins at 574-247-1104, ext. 56992 for more information or a free quote.
Liberty Mutual Auto and Home Insurance That Give You Peace of Mind
Liberty Mutual has partnered with the University of Notre Dame to offer faculty and staff exclusive savings on auto and home insurance.* Along with quality coverage, expert advice and personalized service, you could also enjoy valuable and unique benefits, such as Better Car Replacement™, Accident Forgiveness, Home Protector Plus™, and our Multi-Policy Discount. Helping people live safer, more secure lives for more than 100 years, Liberty Mutual is a company you can trust.
To learn more or get a fee quote, visit Liberty Mutual or call Sandy Hopkins at 574-247-1104 at ext. 56992, or meet Liberty Mutual every Tuesday from 10am to 2pm at the following locations:
- 1st, 2nd and 5th Tuesdays each Month: 200 Grace Hall in the Human Resources office.
- 3rd and 4th Tuesdays each Month: 109 Eck Visitor Center in the Alumni Center.
*Discounts, savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify.
Coverage underwritten and provided by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company and its affiliates, 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA. ©2011 Liberty Mutual Insurance Group. All Rights Reserved.
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?