Employee Discount Program
Thank you for using the Employee Discount Program (EDP) for your saving needs! The University is pleased to present discounts for a variety of products and services. The discounts serve as an additional benefits to being a valued faculty and staff member of the University of Notre Dame.
Participation Guidelines for Faculty and Staff
The discount offers are organized into categories. Select a category to see the list of participating Vendors and the discounts offered. Most of the Vendors will need to see your University ID card. Others may request you to print out a coupon or enter a special discount code on their website. Discounts will be applied at the point of purchase. Be sure to check each listing for any special requirements.
- Faculty and staff of the University are encouraged to compare prices, services, and products before purchasing and/or signing any purchasing agreement with the Vendor.
- Faculty and staff must discuss directly with the Vendor any questions or concerns that they have with the Vendor’s products, services, or the discount offered.
- Participation by an individual or a Vendor in the EDP does not constitute an endorsement by the University of the individual or Vendor or the products or services offered by the participating Vendor.
- Inclusion of a product or service in the EDP is not a guarantee by the University of the availability, quality, safety or performance of a product or service.
- The University is not responsible for any disputes arising between a participating Vendor and a faculty or staff member as the result of an agreement or transaction entered into between such a Vendor and the faculty or staff member.
- Products and services of the EDP do not constitute compensation to faculty and staff.
- Products and services of the EDP are available on the same basis to all faculty and staff.
- Specific discounts, products and services, as well as the EDP itself, are subject to discontinuation at any time without notice.
Full-time, benefit-eligible faculty and staff and their spouses enjoy 50% off the already-discounted group membership rate.
- Athletic Tickets
- DeBartolo Performing Arts Center
- Hammes Bookstore – Contact the bookstore for discount information
- OIT discounts on computers and software for personal use
- RecSports and F.A.S.T. (Faculty and Staff Training)
- Travel.ND (Airlines, Hotels, Rental Cars, and more)
Discount Partner Programs:*
- Apartments: Main Street Village (PDF) – reduced application fee and administrative fee for preferred employers
- Automobile Manufacturer Discounts
- Boling Vision Center
- Cellular Telephone Discounts
- Gurley Leep Automotive
- Health Club Memberships
- Grossnickle Eye Center
- Liberty Mutual
- LASIK Discounts
*The University of Notre Dame does not in any way endorse or affirm the products or services provided by any vendors or partners providing a discount to Notre Dame employees.
Current or Prospective Vendors
Vendors interested in providing a discount to University faculty and staff should review and agree to the EDP Procedures and Guidelines prior to submitting an offer for consideration through the EDP Vendor Discount Submission form.
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?