In order to properly process your appeal, please provide the following information:
- Job Title
- Date Accommodation was Granted or Denied
- Nature of Accommodation Requested
- Reason for Appeal
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Additional Comments
The Office of Institutional Equity will review the accommodation appeal request. Upon gathering all proper documentation and information, the Director of the Office of Institutional Equity will work in collaboration with the Director of Human Resource Consulting and the Associate General Counsel for faculty and staff matters to make a determination regarding the appeal. Should the appeal be denied, the current accommodation will remain in place. Should the appeal be granted, the employee will reengage in the ADA Interactive Process for a new accommodation to be implemented.
- How do I contact The Hartford?
- How do I complete the new online Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) Process?
- How do I schedule a confidential one-on-one consultation with a Fidelity Planning and Guidance Consultant regarding my UND 403(b) Retirement Plan?
- How do I get a copy of my (Medical / Dental / Vision) ID card?
- What are the dates for paid holiday time in 2017?